JOIN THE MEMBERS PROGRAM AND START SAVING TODAY!
Please contact us to join the more than 300 attorneys who have discovered the benefits of the LA Law Library Members Program.
MEMBERS PROGRAM BENEFITS
Every membership type enjoys the core membership benefits, which include:
- Private study while at the Main Library in Downtown Los Angeles. (The Main Library is located directly across the street from the Stanley Mosk Courthouse, the new United States District Court, and adjacent to the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Courthouse.)
- Unlimited access to the library’s on-site databases including: Lexis, Westlaw, CEB Onlaw, Forms Workflow, Foreign Law Guide, and Wolters Kluwer Intelliconnect
- On-demand, remote Portal Access to highly coveted legal research databases: Fastcase, HeinOnline, Infotrac (including Legaltrac), LLMC Digital, SmartRules, and Wolters Kluwer Law and Business (Corporate and Tax)
- Discounted e-Delivery (“we bring the library to you!” )
- Practical, timely MCLE classes
- Customized legal research training for Members and their staff
- Fifty percent off private conference room and convenient personal office space
Depending upon the membership level you select, you can also enjoy:
- On-site parking
- Personalized reference librarian with "direct-line" contact support
WHICH MEMBERSHIP LEVEL IS RIGHT FOR ME?
The Members Program gives you the flexibility to choose the membership benefits that best suit your needs. Members may choose to join or renew as Gold, Silver, or Bronze level Members. Large firms may also inquire about the Platinum level Membership, which provides unlimited access to the extensive LA Law Library collection, expedited response time, and a concierge Platinum Reference Librarian.
While every member enjoys the core membership benefits, by selecting among Gold, Silver, and Bronze memberships, you have the freedom to choose the remaining benefits and price level that are right for you.